Monday 26 October 2015

INSPIRATION FOR FINAL DESIGN - USING BABY HAIR TO CREATE CURLS

I absolutely love this idea of creating curls with baby curls I think this would fit well with my previous design to make it more contemporary and instead of creating the curls on top of the hair i could actually create a few on the forehead to give it a fashion vibe. I had a go at creating them but found it difficult to stick them down. After researching and finding some videos I am definitely going to practise more.


FKA TWIGS
 FKA Twigs was definitely my main inspiration for this hairstyle, she is know for using to gel on her baby hair and creating shapes with them. Tahliah Debrett Barnett, also known by her stage name FKA Twigs is a British singer, songwriter, producer and dancer. She is definitely a fashion icon for her stand out unusual style and I would love to use her as my inspiration for my final design.

How to get FKA's baby hair kiss curls

How to create baby hair edges

FKA Twigs Wikipedia




No comments:

Post a Comment